Royal Development is following one of the most widely used paradigms for Quality Assurance management is the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) approach.
Establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with the specifications.
Implement the processes.
Monitor and evaluate the processes and results against objectives and Specifications and report the outcome.
Apply actions to the outcome for necessary improvement. This means reviewing all steps (Plan, Do, Check, Act) and modifying the process to improve it before its next implementation.
The company-wide quality approach places an emphasis on four aspects:-
- Infrastructure (as it enhances or limits functionality)
- Elements such as controls, job management, adequate processes, performance and integrity criteria and identification of records
- Competence such as knowledge, skills, experience, qualifications
- Soft elements, such as personnel integrity, confidence, organizational culture, motivation, team spirit and quality relationships.
In order to meet our commitment for Quality Assurance, we
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving
- Maintain Quality Department as a partner with purchasing
- Exchange expertise with suppliers
- Use only selected, approved from concerned authorities materials
- Reduce waste and inefficiency wherever found
- Recognize each employee’s responsibility for quality
- Seek out technologies for assuring error-free work
- Develop and achieve Quality Improvement Goals
- Never compromise on Safety
- Review and Renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis