1. The Agreement
The Term “ the Agreement” means the agreement between Royal Development for Gas Works hereinafter called Royal Gas with the Second Party hereinafter called “the Customer” to Supply Gas in customer’s Premises with Central Gas System on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement
2. Terms and Conditions Applying to this Agreement
Following Terms and Conditions shall apply to this Agreement between the customer and Royal Gas for supply of Gas, and to continue to Supply customer’s Premises with Central Gas System unless Both enter into a separate written agreement.
3. Supply Quality
Royal Gas shall at all times ensure the quality Supply of LP Gas to meet Customer’s requirements set out in this Agreement and or any relevant Law which applies to Royal Gas
4. Security Deposit.
Royal Gas may request for a security deposit From the Customer at the time of the activation of the supply account. The security deposit may be used by Royal Gas if the customer is unable to pay the bill on time. The Security Deposit is refundable (if any) after the adjustment of your final payable bill. The Security Deposit, after the adjustment shall be payable to customer within a period of 90 days from the date of disconnection of the services on the production of the original receipt, depending on the situation of bill payments from the customer, Royal Gas can from time to time, adjust the Security deposit amount, against the unpaid bills
5. Charges and Bills for the Customer
Royal Gas shall charge the Gas Supply bills to the Customer. The Charges shall be determined on the basis of the gas meter readings (gas meter/s) installed on the Customer’s premises. or it will be, in case if an actual reading is not available then an estimated reading will be taken by Royal Gas on the basis of the Gas consumed by the customer. Royal Gas shall try to take meter reading every month or after every three months depends on the type of the customer’s Premises.
6. Bill(s) and Payment(s)
Royal Gas shall issue the bill for Gas Supply & Service bill to the customer. The bill will be mailed to the customer’s address or email whichever is available or provided by the customer. Customer shall pay the bill within the due date. For the convenience of the customer, Royal Gas has developed several ways to pay the bills. Customer can find the latest information on how to pay your bill at Royal Gas’s branch offices or by visiting website or contacting call centre. If customer fails to make the payment of the
due bill on time; the supply of the gas will be disconnected immediately. The relevant fee may be applied in case of reconnection. In case customer is not getting the bills on time, customer must come into the notice of Royal Gas by using any means of communications. In case of cheque payment, if the cheque is retuned unpaid with any reason; whatsoever back charges will be applied to the customer
7. Maintenance, Connection and Disconnection Services
Royal Gas shall make Gas connection after the signing of the agreement and after payment of the refundable security deposit and connection fees. – The Connection, disconnection and maintenance shall be executed by Royal Gas’s technicians only. Royal Gas shall not bear any responsibility what so ever for any damage caused by any activity executed by any other party. Royal Gas may disconnect the Gas supply if:
1) Customer fails to pay bill on or before due date.
2) In Case any tampering is found onto the gas meter or the fittings on Customer’s premises.
3) On two occasions in a row Royal Gas’s staff are denied access to the Customer’s Premises.
4) False or wrong information provided by the Customer to Royal Gas.
8. Reconnection after Disconnection for Non-Payment.
In case of disconnection of the Gas supply due to the non-payment of the bills by the Customer, connection only will be resorted upon the receipt of all due bills of gas supply by the customer, Royal Gas for its own satisfaction may increase the amount of security deposit.
9. Changes in Customer’s Address or Gas Supply Location or Quantity/ Pressure during the Agreement
During the term of the Agreement, if customer request for any change related to the gas operating pressure, shifting of gas meter or even a new location, a prescribed form for the necessary changes will be filed and duly signed by the customer shall be submitted to Royal Gas in order to make the necessary changes, however this agreement shall remain the intact and integral part with any other form or application. The related charges shall be paid by the customer for the required changes, The Gas rates may also be changed in accordance to the pressure.
10. Customer’s Responsibilities
Paying bill on time, Making sure that Royal Gas staff has safe and reasonably easy access to the gas meter and fittings at the premises, undertakes to abide by all the safety instructions concerning the use of central gas system and the institution shall not bear any damages resulting from misuse, for example, but not limited to “throwing water or any detergents or other materials on the gas detector – any gas leakage resulting from using the meter box as a storage for any items or materials – smoking near the meter). Informing to Royal Gas without any delay in case moving out of the premises, enabling Royal Gas staff to take the final gas meter reading, Safe Shutoff the gas connection, and taking necessary safety precaution. Customer has to submit the original Security deposit receipt for the issuance of the final invoice and to obtain clearance from Royal Gas. Customer must not allow carrying out any illegal Gas Works by unauthorized person or company in the premises where Royal Gas is already in an agreement with the customer.
11. Royal Gas’s Responsibilities
Our responsibility is limited and covered by the insurance – Royal Gas Has the right to amend the gas rates & service charges without a prior notice to the customer.
12. In case the customer requires a door to door collection service, then the customer will be obliged to pay an extra AED 30.00 as collection fee.
13. All gas consumption volumes (i.e. gas meter readings) will be subject to meter reading correction factor calculations as per the First Party’s (Royal Gas) declared calculation method on the first Party’s (Royal Gas) website
14. All amounts to be paid in pursuant to this Agreement / Contract are exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) – Royal Gas (the first Party) shall add Value Added Tax, as and when it is implemented by the Government of the United Arab Emirates. The Value Added Tax shall be payable by the Customer (the Second Party) to Royal Gas (the first Party) with effect from the date of its commencement.
15. Additional Maintenance & Service Fees will be applied according to your premises description and utilization related to the secondary gas system at your kitchen, the related charges will be shown on your bill and will be calculated on a daily basis.
16. Applicable Law
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal laws of UAE , parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE .
17. Copies of the Agreement
This Agreement is issued and signed in two copies, one for each party to abide its conditions.
18. Online Users
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transaction or use the website.