Total Design and Build
Royal Gas will work with your team to provide the resources that meet your specific project needs, we have the expertise, resources and experience to provide project services ranging from project planning through complete design build solutions. We understand the issues related to all phases of a project from feasibility studies to commissioning. Our knowledge of Central Gas systems is based on many years of design, construction, and operating experience and a thorough understanding of the requirements to bring project designs to a successful completion.
We know the issues that may develop during the many phases of a project and our experience enables us to recommend the best approach to reduce costs and eliminate delays.
We strive to know the drivers that are important to our customers so that each project is a success for both Royal Gas and our customers.
we will work with your engineers and planners to identify the optimal facilities that match the specific needs of your project and your business plan. This includes developing a cost estimate that is both realistic and as low as possible.
we have extensive experience to get approvals on drawings and complete projects from Local Authorities and Third Party (Local and International)
we have designed many successful projects for LPG, Natural Gas and SNG. We approach projects differently by evaluating various design options up-front to ensure that the facility is designed correctly with the optimum selection of equipment and materials.
we can provide complete procurement and material inspection services or we can modify our services to match your organization’s needs. We have proven material specifications that allow us to purchase superior equipment at competitive prices.
we provide experienced construction inspectors to monitor the construction work in the field and in the various fabrication shops. These inspectors use our construction specifications to ensure that strict construction quality and safety standards are maintained.
Royal development for Gas Works has team of experienced engineers designing, installing, upgrading and maintaining natural gas system.
Royal Gas has a definite advantage: not only have we been designing the systems, we have operated them as well. We know both sides, and we can provide this unmatched knowledge to our customers.
Our engineers have extensive experience in the design, construction and operation of large diameter, high-pressure natural gas pipeline systems. Beyond that, we also have a unique customer perspective because most of our project managers, engineers, and support staff previously worked for major operating companies.
Royal Gas focuses on providing full turnkey services for natural gas distribution. From storage City Meters all the way to the customer’s meter set, Royal Gas will design your system to meet or exceed all specifications.
We handle every aspect of a system:
- Main Replacements
- New Construction
- Metering Facilities
- Storage Facilities
- Automation & Control Systems
Royal Gas has extensive engineering experience in the design, programming and construction of control systems and electrical facilities that operate in hazardous areas. We have designed, built and commissioned high reliability, fail-safe alarm and control systems for the detection of fire, explosive/flammable vapours, and control of plant emergency shut down systems.
Our engineers provide complete electrical design solutions for your projects.
Royal Gas provides a range of flow modelling capabilities from simple single line pressure loss calculations to complex system analysis
And it is not just software but knowledgeable engineers who can interpret the results and provide meaningful analysis and recommendations.
We can provide detailed modelling of Gas System to determine such things as
- Storage capacity
- individual unit capacity
- Pressure Loss
- Load calculation
- Pipe sizing
- Regulator sizing
Royal Gas can provide conceptual design and cost estimating for any project from simple pipe replacement to the most complex system enhancements. Our design of oil and gas systems is based on years of experience and a thorough understanding of the requirements to bring that design to completion. We know what equipment is necessary and where best to put it. We know where to locate your pipeline in order to minimize adverse impacts on the environment and to reduce construction costs.
When the design is complete, we can tell you what it will cost. With an extensive database of material costs, an excellent relationship with our suppliers and contractors, and years of experience in building projects, our cost estimates are reliable. Our estimates will include up‑to-date costs for
- Material and equipment
- Services such as inspection, x-ray and environmental
And any other cost that may be unique to your project. .
Royal Gas can provide a reliable schedule for your project. With extensive experience in design, procurement, Approvals, , construction management and commissioning we can provide the detail necessary to schedule the many activities in order to efficiently bring your project from concept to operation.
With a Project Schedule developed by Royal Gas you will know the timing and dependency of every task required to complete the job including
- Engineering design
- Contractor bidding and selection
- Material Procurement
In an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract, it’s a turn key project where Royal Gas will hand over the project to client with all the pre test, pre commissioning, final test and final commissioning completed.
Some of the benefits of EPC to our clients are:
- Client puts in minimum efforts for his project and, so, has less stress
- EPC gives the Client one point contact. It is easy to monitor and coordinate
- It is easy for the client to get post-commissioning services
- EPC way ensures quality and reduces practical issues faced in other ways
- Investment figure is known at the start of the project
Operation & Maintenance
Royal Gas has experience in developing, and maintaining and updating Operating and Maintenance manuals, procedures and specifications. Among the manuals that we have developed are:
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Emergency Response Manuals
- Design Manuals
- Inspection and Maintenance Programs
- Cathodic Protection Design Services
- Construction Specifications
- Material Specification Approval
Royal Gas can provide project design services for any project from simple pipe replacement to the most complex system enhancements.
Our design of Central Gas system is based on years of experience and a thorough understanding of the requirements to bring successful projects to completion.
We have design standards and material specifications that have been developed over decades of design and operating experience and these standards comply with latest international standards.
These material specifications and design standards allow us to design facilities that are superior to many of the facilities designed by our competitors at the same or lower cost.
The available design, permitting and drafting services that Royal Gas can provide include the following:
- Review of design options and configurations to confirm preliminary design recommendations.
- Detailed engineering of all required facilities and equipment.
- Detailed engineering drawings for each phase, including the construction bid set and approved for construction drawing set.
- Preparation of detailed project records and job books.
- Material specifications for materials and equipment.
- Engineering assistance during construction if needed.
- Automation/controls/SCADA system design and programming if needed.
- Preparation of as-built drawings.
At Royal Gas we understand the issues and importance of developing detailed and accurate project designs that meet the requirements of our customers. We know that in order for the project to be a success for both Royal Gas and our clients, we need to deliver on each of the areas that are important to our clients.
- Bills of Material
- Material and equipment pricing.
- Purchase orders
- Order expediting and scheduling
- Supplier qualification
- Inspection services
- Invoice processing
- Material receiving
Royal Gas has installed more than 6,500,000.00 liters capacity of Propane gas tanks in around 1800 Commercial and residential Projects all over U.A.E.
Royal Gas has well maintained fleet of Liquefied Petroleum Gas Tankers and Pumps.
We supply over 33,000,000.00 Ltrs of LP Gas annually to residential, commercial & industrial projects all over the U.A.E.
Our Agents & supplier
Royal Gas has developed a complete library of standard material specifications and are agents for :
1. Gas meters (domestic, commercial & industrial & pre-paid) , regulators, gas & fire detection systems, Valves & solenoid valves, pressure switches
Prism Gas Equipments – Canada
2. LPG / Propane Tanks, Transfer Pumps, Gas cylinders, LPG/Propane Bobtails, Gas Compressors & LPG Filling Stations
Zakłady Aparatury Chemicznej CHEMET S.A. – Poland
3. L. P. Gas Regulators / Governors, Flexible Hoses & Valves
Reca (Cavagna Group – Italy)
4. Natural Gas Regulators / Governors & Valves
Mesura – France
5. Decorative Flares & fire Ponds
Sugg Lighting – UK
6. Natural Gas Flexible Hoses & Expansion Bellows
73 PEPE LTD. STI. – Turkey
7. Electrofusion & Butt Fusion HDPE & MDPE Fittings, pipes & valves
Innoge PE Industries
8. CNG Conversion kits
BRC Gas Equipment – Italy
9. Pipeline Valves (Oil & Gas)
Boehmer – Germany
10. LPG Vaporizers, pumps & SNG Equipment Solution –USA
11. RPD + Diaphragm Gas meters & Gas Valves (domestic, commercial & industrial – normal, pre-paid, remote, smart types) , Gas Isolation Valves
Raychem RPG – India
12. Electrofusion & Butt Fusion HDPE Fittings, pipes & Valves
NTG Plastik – Turkey
Standard Construction Specifications
Royal Gas has developed a complete set of standard construction specifications.
These specifications have been used in construction contracts covering a wide range of projects from simple pipe replacement to installation of Synthetic Natural Gas Plants facilities. They cover everything from welding and radiographic inspection to concrete work and equipment installation.These specifications are used by the inspectors to ensure that the facilities are constructed as designed and with the highest quality in the industry.
Royal Gas provides complete construction inspection services for the projects that we design and construct. With our extensive experience we have many qualified inspectors that are available to us for immediate assignment to project locations. We supply these inspectors as Royal Gas employees or through agreements with alliance subcontractors.
Our inspection teams ensure that we provide quality project management and construction management services. Royal Gas construction inspection services provide the following:
Strict adherence to quality construction standards.
Compliance with safety and environmental specifications and standards.
Superior construction inspection services by experienced inspectors with a proven track record on Royal Gas projects.
Value added engineering and construction expertise to assist contractor’s field crews helps avoid problems before they occur.
Quality and experienced inspectors that provide on-site expertise that provide solutions to help keep the project on-schedule and on-budget.
Design & Installation
Royal development for Gas Work has an experience since 1994 in Designing and Installation of Central Gas System for 5 star Hotels, Palaces, High Rise Buildings, Industrial Plants, Schools.
- Installed more than 6,500,000.00 Liters capacity of Gas Tanks in around 1800 projects all over U.A.E.
- We have provided Central Gas System for more than 34,000 apartments.
- Designed and Installed Central Gas System (LPG/Natural Gas) for more than 450 projects.
- Design to convert existing LPG system to work on Natural Gas